Monday, October 13, 2008

From Elizabeth Kartchner!

"I chose layout number four as the winner! I love Ruth's page about documenting "the little things" because those are the fleeting moments that I never want to forget. I love the journaling on the edges of the photos, the stitching, and the darling pictures of her daughter in her element. But it was hard to choose because I was impressed with all of your layouts, so, I would to send each of you a little somethin' somethin'!! Please email Ruth your address so I can send some goodies out to each of you girls!! Thanks for letting me play along! Keep in touch and I'll see you around-in the blog world!"

How fun is that! I will be e-mailing her my address and then dropping the goodies off at your houses. Yeah me!!!!!

2 comments:

The Jacksons said...

I would have picked yours too, Ruth!

Lucinda said...

I knew it was you! Congrats! Your layout was soo adorable, and so in Elizabeth's style! You go girl! :)