Thursday, October 2, 2008

Project Runway!

Update on the Elizabeth Kartchner Challenge:
She's e-mailed me letting me know that she's working on a something for me to put on my blog and she also wants to mail us all a little bag of goodies!! She is so nice! I'll keep you guys posted when I get more info.
Okay ladies!! There is only 13 more days until the finale! So, here's the plan:
We have only 10 days to make our final project: a mini-book. What it's about is totally up to you, it's your "collection". At the end of 10 days (on October the 12th) I will be collecting all of the mini books so I can have them judged by a panel of non-biased judges. Then we'll have a finale party on Wednesday the 15th where we'll have food, projects, and announce the winner OR we can have it Friday the 17th (I can just Tivo the show). That way we don't have to worry about kids and hubbies. Let me know which day you want and who's in!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for the update, I was beginning to think that maybe I missed the announcement! lol I wanted to let you know also that I will be out of town the week of the final show, but I'm sure you guys will have a great time!!